The Commission of Detainees Affairs publishes a detailed report on the conditions of detainees and the prominent violations against them
The Commission of Detainees Affairs published a report on the latest updates on the conditions of detainees in Israeli prisons, and the most prominent violations they are subjected to last May.
According to the documentation reports, the total number of arrests during May 2022 was (530) cases, the majority of them are from Jerusalem.
The orders of administrative detention reached to (157), including (82) new orders and (75) extending orders.
There are currently (4600) detainees in Israeli prisons, including (31) women, (172) minors, (682) administrative detainees, (500) sick detainees and (551) detainees sentenced to life imprisonment. In addition, there are (214) detainees who spent more than 20 years in prison.
The report includes the most prominent procedures and arbitrary measures implemented against detainees in May 2022.
1. A fierce campaign of arrests, and an escalation in the confrontation and resistance
2. Jerusalem arrests in May,, an organized apartheid
3. Women and minors. .. a story of continuous suffering
4. Sick detainees... a crime of slow death in Israeli prisons
5. The list of life sentences increases to (551)
6. Administrative detention.. a means of collective punishment
7. (228) Martyrs of the Captive Movement.. unstoppable wheel
8. Jelboa tunnel... a tournament broke the Israeli security system
9. The detainee Ahmad Manasra... a witness on the suppression of the occupation
10. The list of senior detainees is increasing
11. The suffering of detainees from Gaza Strip
It is worthy to mention that the report is issued in Arabic and English language, and was briefed in French.